- 1 PERFECT HOLIDAY SPECIALS SECTION
- A GREAT FLASH SALE SECTION
- ACRYLIC PAINTS / BISQUE STAINS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS-MUGS- PLATES-BOWLS-PLATTERS FIGURINES
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS ADD-ON'S,MAGNETS, BEADS & PENDANTS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS SMALL MISC. ITEMS FOR PARTIES OR FAVORS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED MISC. ITEMS
- FAIRIES CASTLES GARGOYLES DRAGONS WIZARDS
- FIGURINES / ANIMALS
- KITCHEN UTILITY /TEA POTS / KIDS TEA SETS /MUGS
- MUGS /CUPS/ WINE GOBLETS
- PENDANTS /BEADS/ NECKLACES
- PICTURE FRAMES AND DRAWER KNOBS
- PLATES / BOWLS / PLATTERS
- BOOKS ON CERAMICS
- CASTING CERAMIC SUPPLIES MOLDS/SLIP CASTING
- CERAMIC CHRISTMAS TREE PLASTIC COLOR REPLACEMENT LIGHTS BULBS STARS
- CHRISTMAS BISQUE / PLASTERCRAFT
- CONSULTATION ON FIRING, GLAZING, LOADING KILNS
- EASTER BISQUE AND PLASTERCRAFT
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
- GLAZES UNDERGLAZES OVERGLAZES DUNCAN MAYCO
- CLEAR LOW FIRE GLOSS GLAZES LEAD FREE
- DUNCAN FIRABLE COLORS UNDERGLAZES, GLAZES, OVERGLAZES
- Clear low fire gloss glazes
- Concepts underglaze firable 2 oz & 8 oz
- Courtyard 4oz. has returned with more colors !
- Covercoat underglaze 2oz. & 16 oz. pints in a few colors
- Crackles glazes 4 oz.
- Crystals glazes 4 oz.
- Crystals glazes new and reformulated non toxic 8 oz.
- Duncan SY & specialty products
- Envision Glazes
- EZ stroke underglaze 1 oz.
- French dimensions 1.25oz (puffy
- Overglazes- gold, white gold, mother of pearl
- Satin color line
- GARE UNDERGLAZE/ GLAZE/ SPRAY GLOSS/ MATTE SEALERS
- Gare fun strokes
- HOBBY COLOROBBIA
- MAYCO FIRABLE COLORS, UNDERGLAZES, GLAZES & KITS LEAD FREE
- Crystalite low fire glaze 4 0z.
- Mayco Classic low fire Crackle glazes 4oz.
- Mayco cobblestone low fire glaze 4 oz.
- Mayco Misc.
- Stroke& coat wonderglaze speckle underglaze for bisque
- Stroke& coat wonderglaze underglaze for bisque 12 color kits
- Stroke&coat wonderglaze underglaze for bisque 2oz.& 16 oz.
- UNDERGLAZE PENCILS FOR DECORATING ON BISQUE
- HOUSES VILLAGE HOLIDAY HOUSES PLASTERCRAFT ACRYLIC PAINTS SPRAY/BRUSH ON GLAZE (Village holiday houses)
- JUDAICA FIRED/NON FIRED CHANNUKAH, PASSOVER
- KILN SUPPLIES SHELVES, POSTS, STILTS, CONES
- High fire kiln posts for cones 5-10
- Kiln shelves
- Kiln Stilts individual
- Low fire kiln Posts cones 04 & cooler
- Misc. kiln supplies & parts
- ORTON CONES/BARS/WITNESS CONES PYROMETRIC FOR FIRING A KILN
- Cone holders/Kiln cone supports
- Pyrometric self support cones
- Pyrometric cones large
- Pyrometric small bars
- Pyrometric small Cones
- TILE & BEAD RACKS FOR USE IN A CERAMIC KILN
- POTTERY TOOLS BY KEMPER
- Basic tool kits
- Bats for pottery wheels
- Calipers for measuring
- Clean up tools
- Cutoff needles
- Cutout tools
- Detail carving tools
- Drilling tools for holes
- Fettling knives
- Heavy duty sculpting tools
- Hole cutting tools
- Lace tools
- loop tools
- Misc. pottery toools
- Pallet knives
- Pot lifters
- Ribbon tools
- Saw tools
- Sgraffito tools
- Texturing brushes
- Throwing sticks
- Trimming knives
- Turning tools
- Wire & wood tools
- Wire end tools
- Wood modeling tools
- PUMPKIN CARVING TOOL SETS
- SPONGES & SANDERS
- SUPPLIES MISC.ITEMS YOU COULDNT FIND ARE HERE
- TILES BISQUE CERAMIC UNPAINTED/UNGLAZED LOW FIRE
- UNDERGLAZE PENCILS
WE ARE NOT A RETAIL WALK-IN STORE
Orders must be placed online before picking up
WE DO NOT HAVE REGULAR HOURS
Once will call orders are ready, we will make an appointment for pick up
Anyone can buy on our site!
But if youre in our local area…
We have an established business location (30 years)
Please note:Will-call orders placed on Friday’s can be picked up starting on Monday morning.
We will email you when ready andset up appointment for pick up
NO PICK UPS AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY, SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS OR HOLIDAYS
We are a supply warehouse, not a painting studio/retail store.
You can purchase all your ceramic painting supplies and whiteware
and supplies at more than 30%-80% off studio/store prices on our web site.
Will-call for local customers is available.
Simply order online, no minimums & no shipping charges.
On the checkout shipping page please check the box marked
|Pick Up/Will Call|
|No shipping charge added. You will receive an email when/what time your order will be ready for pick up||$0.00|
Pay for your order online & complete order online.
We will email you when order is ready to pick up.
If you are paying by check and wish to will-call order,
simply choose pay by check option on the payment page,
complete the order online & pay when you pick up.
We gladly accept Master Card/Visa/Discover/Pay Pal/Personal/Company checks/Money Orders & Purchase Orders/Vouchers, all on our web site.
Orders from public/private schools, military installations, private companies & government agencies are gladly accepted & welcomed on Net-30 terms with an authorized Purchase Order. P.O’s accepted on payment page of web site.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
We will not sell your e-mail address or share it with anyone.
Ceramic Art Space was established in 1989 with the initial intention of supplying quality ceramic craft products to the Southern California area.
Since then, we have grown to supply not only the entire US, but worldwide with the same great, low price items & quality service.
We are committed to providing high quality customer service and products as well as bringing in new products and ideas on a regular basis. Compare our value and service to anyone and you will agree Ceramic Art Space will be your choice.
Please note that we are primarily an internet business and are not set up for retail location. You can place your orders online and pick them up at the our warehouse to eliminate your shipping cost. Our products are not on display for you to browse through in a retail fashion at our location.
We hope that your shopping experience with us is as convenient, fun and easy as possible. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to better serve you, and yes, we do reply to our emails in 3 hours or less!
Ship To/Returns Address
PO Box 5502
Sherman Oaks, Ca. 91413
Please email us for questions
To send a Purchase order please do so via E-mail
About 19 billion catalogs are mailed to American consumers each year, according to a Catalog Choice statement. The service used Environmental Defense’s paper waste calculator to measure that annual impact:
- 53 million trees, or about 3.6 million tons (3.3 billion kilograms) of paper
- enough power to supply 1.2 million homes (38 trillion BTUs) for one year
- 5.2 million tons (4.7 billion kilograms) of carbon dioxide emissions—the annual emissions of two million cars
- 53 billion gallons (200 billion liters) of waste water, enough to fill 81,000 Olympic-sized swimming pools.
We are not responsible for items that arrive late due to any shipping problems beyond our control including weather or shippers mechanical breakdowns.