- A CERAMIC CHRISTMAS TREE PLASTIC COLOR REPLACEMENT LIGHTS BULBS & STARS SECTION
- A GREAT FLASH SALE SECTION
- A GREAT HOLIDAY SPECIALS SECTION
- ACRYLIC PAINTS / BISQUE STAINS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS-MUGS- PLATES-BOWLS-PLATTERS FIGURINES
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS ADD-ON'S,MAGNETS, BEADS & PENDANTS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS SMALL MISC. ITEMS FOR PARTIES OR FAVORS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED MISC. ITEMS
- FAIRIES CASTLES GARGOYLES DRAGONS WIZARDS
- FIGURINES / ANIMALS
- KITCHEN UTILITY /TEA POTS / KIDS TEA SETS /MUGS
- MUGS /CUPS/ WINE GOBLETS
- PENDANTS /BEADS/ NECKLACES
- PICTURE FRAMES AND DRAWER KNOBS
- PLATES / BOWLS / PLATTERS
- CASTING CERAMIC SUPPLIES MOLDS/SLIP CASTING
- CHRISTMAS BISQUE / PLASTERCRAFT
- GLAZES UNDERGLAZES OVERGLAZES DUNCAN MAYCO
- CLEAR LOW FIRE GLOSS GLAZES LEAD FREE
- DUNCAN FIRABLE COLORS UNDERGLAZES, GLAZES, OVERGLAZES
- Clear low fire gloss glazes
- Concepts underglaze firable 2 oz & 8 oz
- Courtyard 4oz. has returned with more colors !
- Covercoat underglaze 2oz. & 16 oz. pints in a few colors
- Crackles glazes 4 oz.
- Crystals glazes 4 oz.
- Crystals glazes new and reformulated non toxic 8 oz.
- Duncan SY & specialty products
- Envision Glazes
- EZ stroke underglaze 1 oz.
- French dimensions 1.25oz (puffy
- Overglazes- gold, white gold, mother of pearl
- Satin color line
- GARE UNDERGLAZE/ GLAZE/ SPRAY GLOSS/ MATTE SEALERS
- Gare fun strokes
- HOBBY COLOROBBIA
- MAYCO FIRABLE COLORS, UNDERGLAZES, GLAZES & KITS LEAD FREE
- Crystalite low fire glaze 4 0z.
- Mayco Classic low fire Crackle glazes 4oz.
- Mayco cobblestone low fire glaze 4 oz.
- Mayco Misc.
- Stroke& coat wonderglaze speckle underglaze for bisque
- Stroke& coat wonderglaze underglaze for bisque 12 color kits
- Stroke&coat wonderglaze underglaze for bisque 2oz.& 16 oz.
- UNDERGLAZE PENCILS FOR DECORATING ON BISQUE
- JUDAICA FIRED/NON FIRED CHANNUKAH, PASSOVER
- KEMPER POTTERY TOOLS BY KEMPER
- Basic tool kits
- Bats for pottery wheels
- Calipers for measuring
- Clean up tools
- Cutoff needles
- Cutout tools
- Detail carving tools
- Drilling tools for holes
- Fettling knives
- Heavy duty sculpting tools
- Hole cutting tools
- Lace tools
- loop tools
- Misc. pottery toools
- Pallet knives
- Pot lifters
- Ribbon tools
- Saw tools
- Sgraffito tools
- Texturing brushes
- Throwing sticks
- Trimming knives
- Turning tools
- Wire & wood tools
- Wire end tools
- Wood modeling tools
- KILN SUPPLIES SHELVES, POSTS, STILTS, CONES
- High fire kiln posts for cones 5-10
- Kiln shelves
- Kiln Stilts individual
- Low fire kiln Posts cones 04 & cooler
- Misc. kiln supplies & parts
- ORTON CONES/BARS/WITNESS CONES PYROMETRIC FOR FIRING A KILN
- Cone holders/Kiln cone supports
- Pyrometric self support cones
- Pyrometric cones large
- Pyrometric small bars
- Pyrometric small Cones
- TILE & BEAD RACKS FOR USE IN A CERAMIC KILN
- PUMPKIN CARVING TOOL SETS
- SPONGES & SANDERS
- SUPPLIES MISC.ITEMS YOU COULDNT FIND ARE HERE
- TILES BISQUE CERAMIC UNPAINTED/UNGLAZED LOW FIRE
- UNDERGLAZE PENCILS
Navigate thru our web site with ease!
Welcome to www.ceramicartspace.com
Below you will find easy steps on how to shop and get around our site with ease.
To start off with, if you are planning on buying then first click on the link on near the top of our home page that says the following "Hello. Sign In/Sign Up Free"
Then click on the big red letters that say SIGN UP FREE
NOTE: if you have nothing in your cart, please do not hit checkout because it wont accept your information. For that use the above link SIGN UP FREE
Enter all the information carefully to the lines that are required entry showing *
If you are in the USA, country is not required. Please be sure to enter if the shipping address is a home/apt or a business.
The password is one you create so when you come back all you will need is your email address and this pasword to shop again with us.
The last item on this page is called the "capcha" and you need to enter excatly what you see in the box. You may ask why we have these? It is to keep computer unwanted programs/spyware and others from entering our site and to protect our buyers from prying eyes.
Then click continue and you are done creating an account. *If your screen returns to the same information page, that means something was not entered correctly. You will have to make the corrections and enter the "captcha" again.
On the left side we have all our categories
Notice some of the categories have righ facing arrows. If so click on the right facing arrow and it will open sub categories of that categiriy. Allwing you to refine your search and see products arranged by brand/type/size
Once you see the item you wish to buy enter the quantity desired and click add to cart. Please note if this item comes in more than one size , when you click add to cart it will take you to another page where you can choose what size desired from a drop down menu.
Once you are finished adding to your cart and are ready to pay, then click the green button that says checkout.
This page will take a couple of seconds to load because its searching what shipping options are available for your shipping address.
Once there on the top you can change the shipping address if you wish to send it to a different place than your own or if not scroll down to see all the shipping choices and prices if applicable.
Once you have made your shipping choice you can also check the box that says "Check this box & we will not send an invoice in the box. Please enter desired gift message below" and add a comment you need to tell us about and click continue.
Next page starts by billing address and that can be changed by clicking CHANGE BILLING ADDRESS and than coming back to this page.
Next box down on this payment page you will see PAYMENT METHOD Please click the appropriate circle for the payment you wish to use.
NOTE: the security code on a credit card is located on the back side of card off to the right and has 3 numbers. If these are not correct, your transaction will be declined.
Those wishing to pay with PayPal
Check / Money Order for Companies, Schools or Institutions OR Purchase Orders are for companies/schools and institutions only. Please fill out Account name, AAccount number id the zip code of your institution and lastly the purchase order issued by your institution. Click continue and complete order. You will not be asked for any other payment information if using this option. Complete order. We will contact your accounts payable person if we have any questions regarding this ternsaction.
If you wish to pay with a personal check, please click the box Check / Money Order for individuals and click continue and complete the order. You will not be asked any other payment information if you choose this option. Once you complete the order you will see a message instructing you where to mail and send the check to. Once check is received we will ship your order.
We gladly accept the following: Master Card, Visa, Discover, Paypal, PayPal Check, Personal/School/Company Checks and Company/Institution Purchase Orders.
Once you are doine with payment information enter any coupon code you may have (if appicable) and click the green continue button.
Next we come to the order review page where you can make sure all your information and products you are ordering are correct. There are small edit buttons located around the page you can use to chage or correct every item on that page from name to ites youre purchasing.
And now you are finished by clicking CONFIRM ORDER Please allow a few seconds to process and DO NOT CLICK MORE THAN ONCE to avoid duplicate charges.
You will be directed to a page that says ORDER PROCESSED and that means we have received your order and we have sent you a confirmation to the email of record.
That completes the step by stet of how to navigate our site.
Thank you from www.ceramicartspace.com