- 1 PERFECT HOLIDAY SPECIALS SECTION
- A GREAT FLASH SALE SECTION
- CERAMIC CHRISTMAS TREE PLASTIC COLOR REPLACEMENT LIGHTS BULBS STARS
- CHRISTMAS BISQUE / PLASTERCRAFT
- AFRICAN-AMERICAN CHRISTMAS TREE UNPAINTED ORNAMENTS PLASTERCRAFT NON FIRED
- AFRICAN-AMERICAN ORNAMENTS
- CERAMIC BISQUE UNPAINTED FLAT ORNAMENTS
- CHRISTMAS BISQUE
- CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS UNPAINTED PLASTERCRAFT NONFIRED USE ACRYLIC PAINT CASE OF 24
- CHRISTMAS PLASTERCRAFT
- CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENTS
- CHRISTMAS TREE PLASTERCRAFT UNPAINTED ORNAMENTS AT BLOWOUT PRICES NON FIRED
- CLAY, LAGUNA FIRED GLAZES
- GLAZES UNDERGLAZES OVERGLAZES DUNCAN MAYCO LAGUNA
- AMACO LOW/HIGH FIRE GLAZES, UNDERGLAZES
- CLEAR LOW FIRE GLOSS GLAZES LEAD FREE
- DUNCAN FIRABLE COLORS UNDERGLAZES, GLAZES, OVERGLAZES
- Art glazes by duncan
- Clear low fire gloss glazes
- Concepts underglaze firable 2 oz & 8 oz
- Courtyard 4oz. has returned with more colors !
- Covercoat underglaze 2oz. & 16 oz. pints in a few colors
- Crackles glazes 4 oz.
- Crystals glazes 4 oz.
- Crystals glazes new and reformulated non toxic 8 oz.
- Duncan SY & specialty products
- Envision Glazes
- EZ stroke underglaze 1 oz.
- French dimensions 1.25oz (puffy
- Overglazes- gold, white gold, mother of pearl
- River rock DISCONTINUED BY DUNCAN
- Sandstar DISCONTINUED BY DUNCAN
- Satin color line
- GARE UNDERGLAZE/ GLAZE/ SPRAY GLOSS/ MATTE SEALERS
- Gare fun strokes
- Gare glazes 4oz.
- Gare spray's for non-fired
- HOBBY COLOROBBIA
- LAGUNA CLAY EM LEAD FREE LOW FIRE GLAZES 16OZ. PINT
- MAYCO FIRABLE COLORS, UNDERGLAZES, GLAZES & KITS LEAD FREE
- Crystalite low fire glaze 4 0z.
- Mayco Classic low fire Crackle glazes 4oz.
- Mayco cobblestone low fire glaze 4 oz.
- Mayco Element low fire glazes 4oz.
- Mayco Misc.
- Stroke& coat wonderglaze speckle underglaze for bisque
- Stroke& coat wonderglaze underglaze for bisque 12 color kits
- Stroke&coat wonderglaze underglaze for bisque 2oz.& 16 oz.
- UNDERGLAZE PENCILS FOR DECORATING ON BISQUE
- HOUSES VILLAGE HOLIDAY HOUSES PLASTERCRAFT ACRYLIC PAINTS SPRAY/BRUSH ON GLAZE (Village holiday houses)
- JUDAICA FIRED/NON FIRED CHANNUKAH, PASSOVER
- KILN SUPPLIES SHELVES, POSTS, STILTS, CONES
- High fire kiln posts for cones 5-10
- Kiln bricks low fire and high fire
- Kiln shelves
- Kiln stilts by the case
- Kiln Stilts individual
- Low fire kiln Posts cones 04 & cooler
- Misc. kiln supplies & parts
- ORTON CONES/BARS/WITNESS CONES PYROMETRIC FOR FIRING A KILN
- Cone holders/Kiln cone supports
- Pyrometric self support cones
- Pyrometric cones large
- Pyrometric small bars
- Pyrometric small Cones
- TILE & BEAD RACKS FOR USE IN A CERAMIC KILN
- KILNS, POTTERY WHEELS, & EQUIPMENT
- ACRYLIC PAINT SETS
- PLASTERCRAFT BIRTHDAY PARTY TO GO IN A BOX
- PLASTERCRAFT KIDS NON-FIRED
- PLASTERCRAFT KIDS CRAFTS COMPLETE KITS NON-FIRED
- PLASTERCRAFT KIDS CRAFTS FIRED/NON FIRED
- PLASTERCRAFT NON FIRED COMPLETE KITS USE ACRYLIC PAINTS
- Birthday party in a box nonfired
- Dreidel painting kit non fired
- Easter egg kit non fired
- Passover seder plate kit nonfire
- PLASTERCRAFT PAINTING KITS NON FIRED
- STARTER KIT
- POTTERY TOOLS BY KEMPER
- Basic tool kits
- Bats for pottery wheels
- Calipers for measuring
- Clean up tools
- Cutoff needles
- Cutout tools
- Detail carving tools
- Drilling tools for holes
- Fettling knives
- Heavy duty sculpting tools
- Hole cutting tools
- Lace tools
- loop tools
- Misc. pottery toools
- Pallet knives
- Pot lifters
- Ribbon tools
- Saw tools
- Sgraffito tools
- Texturing brushes
- Throwing sticks
- Trimming knives
- Turning tools
- Wire & wood tools
- Wire end tools
- Wood modeling tools
- PUMPKIN CARVING TOOL SETS
- SPONGES & SANDERS
- SUPPLIES MISC.ITEMS YOU COULDNT FIND ARE HERE
- TILES BISQUE CERAMIC UNPAINTED/UNGLAZED LOW FIRE
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS-MUGS- PLATES-BOWLS-PLATTERS FIGURINES
- SUPER HEROES & LICENSED ITEMS
- AFRICAN AMERICAN BISQUE & PLASTERCRAFT
- ANGELS/CHERUBS FIRED/NON FIRED
- BISQUE TILES UNPAINTED LOW FIRE UNGLAZED/UNPAINTED
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMIC KITS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMIC STARTER KIT
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS ADD-ON'S,MAGNETS, BEADS & PENDANTS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS BY THE CASE
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS SMALL MISC. ITEMS FOR PARTIES OR FAVORS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED MISC. ITEMS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED TERRA COTTA LOW FIRE CONE 06
- FAIRIES CASTLES GARGOYLES DRAGONS WIZARDS
- FIGURINES / ANIMALS
- FLOWER POTS/VASES
- HANDMADE FLOWERS
- KITCHEN UTILITY /TEA POTS / KIDS TEA SETS /MUGS
- MUGS /CUPS/ WINE GOBLETS
- PENDANTS /BEADS/ NECKLACES
- PET BOWLS
- PICTURE FRAMES AND DRAWER KNOBS
- PLATES / BOWLS / PLATTERS
- PLAYFUL COLLECTION
- SETS AND STATUES
- SOUTHWEST THEME
- WEDDING CAKE TOPPER
- BISQUE USE ACRYLIC PAINTS-NO FIRING
- ACRYLIC PAINTS / BISQUE STAINS
- Acrylic paint 8 oz size non fired
- Acrylic paint sets nonfired
- Acrylic paints Duncan 2oz stains/paints non fired
- Acrylic paints Duncan ultra metallic 2oz nonfired
- Acrylic paints strip pots 6 colors .75 Fl. Oz. nonfired
- Basecoat/primer for bisque & plastercraft 4oz. & 8oz. nonfired
- Duncan Sparklers BrushOn Glitter nonfired
- Duncan water based antiquing gel nonfired
- Granite stone non fired 4oz. nonfired
- Liquid pearl colors Duncan 1oz nonfired
- Misc. Non fired paint products
- Oil Based Tranlucents Stains 2 oz. non-toxic non fired
- Spray/brush-on glosses/mattes/snow nonfired
- UNDERGLAZE PENCILS
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
- CONSULTATION ON FIRING, GLAZING, LOADING KILNS
- CASTING CERAMIC SUPPLIES MOLDS/SLIP CASTING
- BIRTHDAY PARTY TO GO PLASTERCRAFT OR BISQUE
- BOOKS ON CERAMICS
ABOUT OUR WEBSITE AND BUSINESS
Q: How long does it take orders to ship out to us?
A: Most of the time items go out within 1-3 working days and take between 3-10 days to arrive.
Depending where you are located and the shipping service you choose.
Q: Is your web site secure to do credit card transactions?
A: Yes it is, you can see our certificate and other information on our home page.
Q: How long has Ceramic Art Space been in business?
A: 25 years and growing strong!
GLAZES AND UNDERGLAZES
Q: What's the difference between underglazes and glazes?
A: Generally underglazes are used when multiple colors are desired and areas are going to be left unpainted, then clear glaze is applied and fired. By having all areas covered it allows item to be dinnerware safe. Glazes are the color and the finish all in one and if using only one color. Its a much faster process to use glazes. There are are also lots of interesting choices of glaze colors that can be used.
Q: Why do some cone temperatures have a 0 in front of them?
A: The zero represents low fire and a cone number without a zero is high fire.
Q: Can all underglazes be used on greenware (raw unfired clay)?
A: No, some are specifically made for greenware and some only for bisque. Please check the label for proper application.
Q: How long should you let clay dry before firing?
A: It varies from clay to clay but anywhere between 7-20 days and it must be bone dry.
Q: Can you fire greenware and glazeware in the same load firing?
A: No, the both require different cone temperatures. Firing them together will affect one or the other in different ways.
Q: What is slip?
A: Slip is ceramic in liquid form that is poured into molds to create slip cast items.
Q: Can kiln wash damage your kiln?
A: Yes, if it gets on the elements of your kiln it can burn them out. Only remedy is to replace the element (s) affected. Always place kiln wash on the surface of the kiln shelves. Wash off any left on the edges with a wet spounge. And when putting them away lay them down kiln wash side to kiln wash side only. Kiln wash particles can get into your glazeware leaving pieces.
Q: Do you carry plastercraft the doesnt require firing & is painted with acrylic paints?
A: Yes, we carry a full line of non-fire plastercraft and all the supplies to go along with it.