- A CERAMIC CHRISTMAS TREE PLASTIC COLOR REPLACEMENT LIGHTS BULBS & STARS SECTION
- A GREAT FLASH SALE SECTION
- A GREAT HOLIDAY SPECIALS SECTION
- ACRYLIC PAINTS / BISQUE STAINS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS-MUGS- PLATES-BOWLS-PLATTERS FIGURINES
- CASTING CERAMIC SUPPLIES MOLDS/SLIP CASTING
- CHRISTMAS BISQUE / PLASTERCRAFT
- GLAZES UNDERGLAZES OVERGLAZES DUNCAN MAYCO
- JUDAICA FIRED/NON FIRED CHANNUKAH, PASSOVER
- KEMPER POTTERY TOOLS BY KEMPER
- KILN SUPPLIES SHELVES, POSTS, STILTS, CONES
- PUMPKIN CARVING TOOL SETS
- SPONGES & SANDERS
- SUPPLIES MISC.ITEMS YOU COULDNT FIND ARE HERE
- TILES BISQUE CERAMIC UNPAINTED/UNGLAZED LOW FIRE
- UNDERGLAZE PENCILS
UNDERGLAZE PENCILS FOR DECORATING ON BISQUE
Underglaze Decorating Pencils (Lead Free)
Now more intense, with better working qualities. Underglaze Decorating Pencils are ideal for shading, fine line drawing or identification. Apply the underglaze pencil to bisque ware to create a variety of unique decorative designs. After decorating, dust lightly with a brush to remove excess particles.
Sponge on first coat of clear glaze lightly in order not to smear design. Let dry and brush additional coats of clear transparent glaze. This precaution is unnecessary if the glaze is to be applied by spraying, dipping or pouring.
Pieces are fired to the maturing temperature of the covering glaze. When spray application of a covering glaze is desired, first refer to individual listing to be sure that it may be sprayed safely.
Unlike regular pencils -- care must be taken in sharpening Underglaze Pencils. Do NOT use a pencil sharpener. It is best to sharpen them with a knife or blade.
NOTE: The maximum firing temperature is Cone 10 for Blue, Black, and Green, Cone 5 for Brown and Yellow.
- There are currently no featured items in this category
- There are currently no items for sale in this category
Displaying 1 - 1 products (of 1 Products)
Click Here to View All Items on One Page