- 1 PERFECT HOLIDAY SPECIALS SECTION
- A GREAT FLASH SALE SECTION
- ACRYLIC PAINTS / BISQUE STAINS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS-MUGS- PLATES-BOWLS-PLATTERS FIGURINES
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS ADD-ON'S,MAGNETS, BEADS & PENDANTS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS SMALL MISC. ITEMS FOR PARTIES OR FAVORS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED MISC. ITEMS
- FAIRIES CASTLES GARGOYLES DRAGONS WIZARDS
- FIGURINES / ANIMALS
- KITCHEN UTILITY /TEA POTS / KIDS TEA SETS /MUGS
- MUGS /CUPS/ WINE GOBLETS
- PENDANTS /BEADS/ NECKLACES
- PICTURE FRAMES AND DRAWER KNOBS
- PLATES / BOWLS / PLATTERS
- BOOKS ON CERAMICS
- CASTING CERAMIC SUPPLIES MOLDS/SLIP CASTING
- CERAMIC CHRISTMAS TREE PLASTIC COLOR REPLACEMENT LIGHTS BULBS STARS
- CHRISTMAS BISQUE / PLASTERCRAFT
- CONSULTATION ON FIRING, GLAZING, LOADING KILNS
- EASTER BISQUE AND PLASTERCRAFT
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
- GLAZES UNDERGLAZES OVERGLAZES DUNCAN MAYCO
- CLEAR LOW FIRE GLOSS GLAZES LEAD FREE
- DUNCAN FIRABLE COLORS UNDERGLAZES, GLAZES, OVERGLAZES
- Clear low fire gloss glazes
- Concepts underglaze firable 2 oz & 8 oz
- Courtyard 4oz. has returned with more colors !
- Covercoat underglaze 2oz. & 16 oz. pints in a few colors
- Crackles glazes 4 oz.
- Crystals glazes 4 oz.
- Crystals glazes new and reformulated non toxic 8 oz.
- Duncan SY & specialty products
- Envision Glazes
- EZ stroke underglaze 1 oz.
- French dimensions 1.25oz (puffy
- Overglazes- gold, white gold, mother of pearl
- Satin color line
- GARE UNDERGLAZE/ GLAZE/ SPRAY GLOSS/ MATTE SEALERS
- Gare fun strokes
- HOBBY COLOROBBIA
- MAYCO FIRABLE COLORS, UNDERGLAZES, GLAZES & KITS LEAD FREE
- Crystalite low fire glaze 4 0z.
- Mayco Classic low fire Crackle glazes 4oz.
- Mayco cobblestone low fire glaze 4 oz.
- Mayco Misc.
- Stroke& coat wonderglaze speckle underglaze for bisque
- Stroke& coat wonderglaze underglaze for bisque 12 color kits
- Stroke&coat wonderglaze underglaze for bisque 2oz.& 16 oz.
- UNDERGLAZE PENCILS FOR DECORATING ON BISQUE
- HOUSES VILLAGE HOLIDAY HOUSES PLASTERCRAFT ACRYLIC PAINTS SPRAY/BRUSH ON GLAZE (Village holiday houses)
- JUDAICA FIRED/NON FIRED CHANNUKAH, PASSOVER
- KILN SUPPLIES SHELVES, POSTS, STILTS, CONES
- High fire kiln posts for cones 5-10
- Kiln shelves
- Kiln Stilts individual
- Low fire kiln Posts cones 04 & cooler
- Misc. kiln supplies & parts
- ORTON CONES/BARS/WITNESS CONES PYROMETRIC FOR FIRING A KILN
- Cone holders/Kiln cone supports
- Pyrometric self support cones
- Pyrometric cones large
- Pyrometric small bars
- Pyrometric small Cones
- TILE & BEAD RACKS FOR USE IN A CERAMIC KILN
- POTTERY TOOLS BY KEMPER
- Basic tool kits
- Bats for pottery wheels
- Calipers for measuring
- Clean up tools
- Cutoff needles
- Cutout tools
- Detail carving tools
- Drilling tools for holes
- Fettling knives
- Heavy duty sculpting tools
- Hole cutting tools
- Lace tools
- loop tools
- Misc. pottery toools
- Pallet knives
- Pot lifters
- Ribbon tools
- Saw tools
- Sgraffito tools
- Texturing brushes
- Throwing sticks
- Trimming knives
- Turning tools
- Wire & wood tools
- Wire end tools
- Wood modeling tools
- PUMPKIN CARVING TOOL SETS
- SPONGES & SANDERS
- SUPPLIES MISC.ITEMS YOU COULDNT FIND ARE HERE
- TILES BISQUE CERAMIC UNPAINTED/UNGLAZED LOW FIRE
- UNDERGLAZE PENCILS
French dimensions 1.25oz (puffy
French Dimension are a different kind of firable paint. They are underglazes and are applied similarly to fabric paints.Otherwise known as "puffy Paints". They are puffy and are not applied with a brush. Simply stated they are squeezed from the tube right on to your project. They are a 3 dimmensional type paint that leaves a raised surface. Note that these colors require much more drying time before a clear glaze can be applied over them due to the thickness of the colors. They are non toxic and are great for highlighting around other underglaze products. The Duncan concepts line(on our site) are compatible with these "French Dimension" colors. Several colors to choose from. Fire at cone 06. These colors are non-toxic . French Dimensions are high-pile glazes for raised design effects, such as dots, stripes, squiggles and outlines, over and under nonmoving glazes and over each other. Available in a 1.25oz easy to use squeeze bottle. Learning About French DimensionsTM Basic Instructions 1. Apply with squeeze bottle. 2. Maintain steady squeeze pressure. 3. Fire to shelf cone 06. 4. Do not touch bottle tip to ware (this may cause the French Dimensions to flatten). 5. Apply to shelf cone 04 bisque (or greenware, depending on technique. Tips & Techniques 1. Popularly used with the stained glass technique. Create design outline on greenware; fire to shelf cone 04; fill design with various glaze colors; glaze fire to shelf cone 06. 2. Use in combination with other glazes for intriguing looks. 3. Use to create lace effects. 4. Use to outline design on ware. 5. Great for lettering, including From: and To: in birthday gifts. 6. Great for making dots. Health & Safety 1. Nontoxic and leadfree, but not recommended for use on food containers due to raised surface.
How to use French Dimensions
1. Apply with squeeze bottle.
Tips & Techniques
1. Popularly used with the stained glass technique. Create design outline on greenware; fire to shelf cone 04; fill design with various glaze colors; glaze fire to shelf cone 06.
Displaying 1 - 9 products (of 9 Products)
Click Here to View All Items on One Page